Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My life

Hello. There isn't much exciting stuff going on, so that's why I haven't posted for a while. I guess I can post what I'm doing this week. Today I'm going to piano..Tomorrow we may do art class..Thursday I'm going to a Model Angency...Friday, I'm going to my friends birthday party/sleepover, Saturday, I'll still be at my friends house in the morning, and come home and watch football lol...soo that's about it..yes i have a pretty boring life lol.(not really)


An update on my cat, he still has the sore on his paw, but he's back to running around the house, and his limp is almost healed!! Yaaay!

Also, I think I am getting sick, last night I could not get to sleep, I think it was cause I was hungry and my tummy was keeping me up (LOL) and my nose was getting stuffy. I didn't feel good this morning, because I was hicupping for 5 minutes, and they were fast hicups lol!

Well I will (try to) keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment