Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Oh my! a post! (lol)

Ya that's a dorky subject! Any way. This week has been weird, because Febuary 1st 1:06 AM, Josh B, accendently shot his wife Alaina while cleaning his gun.. They were only married 3 months. She was a Christan, Thank goodness for that. Her last words were "I love you".
Tomorrow at 2:00 Is Alaina's funeral. Please pray for comfort for Josh, his family, and Alaina's family.
If I don't post tomorrow, don't blame me, because I will probably not be on the computer at all.
Also, I am writing a story, called "The Hidden Beach" it's about two best friends that desover a hidden beach together. The Magical beach is named Tuartheian. I am making short chapters, when I am done with chapt. one, i will post on here, and start on chapt. 2! If I ever finish the book, i will probably make a movie out of it on babv.
Also Madagascar Escape 2 Africa comes out on DVD Febuary 6th!!! WOO-HOO!!! - I'm totally buying it!!! Are you going to buy it? it's a great movie! yes it is!

OKaaaaaaaaYY BYE!!!!!!!
~T~H~E~~F~A~B~U~L~O~U~S~~L~E~A~H

No comments:

Post a Comment