Monday, March 16, 2009

Late post! Sorry!!!

Hi! I haven't posted for like...4 days! well I guess that isn't too bad.. but any way I'm posting now so yah! yesterday I wasn't able to be on the computer much 'cuz I had a few friends over, Suzannah, Rebekah, and Leah. we had lotz of fun! We played with my dolls and with my big blue ball in the circle. We played spud most the time. Then we played four squares!
We wined down and ate some pretzles and drank some water when their dad picked them up.
Then the older girls arrived when their dad did, so they watched North and South with lissa.
I came down during the end..
when the movie was over I took a picture of the older girls with Betsy's camera.
So it was fun!!
Saturday I went on a walk to the paark with my camera, and took some fabulous pictures of nature! I can post them later on this afternoon when I load them to my camera!
Thanks for waiting for a post!!
Bye! `~L~e~a~h~`

No comments:

Post a Comment