Saturday, September 26, 2009

Ooops!!

Hello!! Sorry!! I forgot to post... But i am now, so thats what matters!! Okay well here are the pics!!! Random pics of my fishy... Me and Lydia when she was over... and babysitting asher nd Ella!!! Well, enjoy and comment!! :)

My fishy I made out of a gumball, green sticky thing, and a tack

Lydia being herself:)

Peek-a-boo!

Watch out for Lydia!!!!

cool pic

(I was not run over by a car during this pic)

weee.......

Heyyyy!

Cutte!!

Can you see the flower I am holding??

Asher, me and sadies head.. Love you Asher!!! <3>

Oooh!

Sadie Slobber...

Well hope you liked the pics.. lol
I tried posting more too, but they ddidn't work so i'll try posting i differen't post of them!
Well Bye!
~L~e~a~h~

4 comments:

  1. Hey..............
    It's your long lost friend from the Ice Age!
    (Hannah K., for those of you peeps out there who didn't know that). LOVE all the randomness!
    Call me soon we need to get together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! you r funnnyy! haha yeah most def! i'll call you this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey girlyy!!! i MISS YOU! I should have you over this month! than you can teach me the"girl-girl" thing! LOL! :DD hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahahahaha yeah cu saturdayyyyyyyyy

    ReplyDelete