Wednesday, November 11, 2009

New look!

Hello! I changed the background and font, and everything! oh and the main picture! i changed that aswell!... Yes it is me by a sunset! :D a very beautiful sunset! so i am going to TRY (not going to promise) to post every day, or every other day! I got out of the habit of blogging, but i'm going to TRY to get back into that habit!

one of my favorite things to take pictures of is: Sunsets!!! so I am going to share some of my pictures that I took of sunsets.....




























So I hope you like them and DO please comment.. comments make me happy :) and it helps to recieve a comment so i knew I have veiwers on my blog!


So...nothing is really new.. hey if you like watchng, monk, there is a new episode this friday at 8:00 P.M! it looks hillarious (like always) it's called "Mr. Monk is the best man"

The captain is getting married and chose monk as the best man!!! :D yesss! i can't wait! so be sure to drop all your plans to watch monk at 8:00!!

.....

.....

hehe jk! (just kidding)

Haha so thats what i am going to be doing at that time!


Let's see. yesterday was art class! and as a matter of fact we are drawing Sunsets!!!!!! yess! my favorite! :) haha mine is coming along... i will defintly take a pic and post it when i'm done! it will be a few weeks until that, though. hm... ok so as you know I love poptarts! so i decided....to...umm haha save poptart boxes and make a umm....poptart tower........ YEAH Iknow what your all thinking! I'm crazy and have nothing else to do! yeah i'm random but i enjoy it and I think its going to look GOOD! :D haha oh and did I mention i'm going to use toilet paper rolls (or paper towl rolls) to hold it up and put it together.....yes i am!!! aahahha, ok so I am going shopping now with my sis and mom....so I'll TRY ;) to post sooooooon!! :D

3 comments:

  1. That was very random! It was also very cool! Here's your comment from me for the week and I hope to see that sunset pic on here soon since we finished it today! Hannah K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leah,
    I like you new heading picture! Very cool. :D
    Can't wait to see the pics we took today on the playground!
    Your friend,
    Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Hannah, yeah haven't you realized that my blog IS random? haha :D
    @Hunter, HEY thanks! yeah im uploading them today and i'll get the e-mail out to ya guys!! i had fun yesterday!! :)

    ReplyDelete