Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Sayin, Bye Bye two winter!! :) ((HOPEFULY))





These are pictures of the snow a while back! Now THere is barely any more snow on the ground..... Hopefuly it will continue to melt, and Spring will get here early!
But.....Not to burst anyones bubble or anything it IS supposed to snow next week i think :( Hopefuly it doesn't because we want summer!!!!!!!!!!!!










Now You can see alot more grass, and my snowmen are melting. :) :(
I can't wait until spring gets here.
I get to take a lot of pretty pictures!!!!! :D
Well I hope you enjoyed these pictures. although i don't really because it's SNOW. I really don't want to see more. Lol, I want to see buds blooming on trees! It's the most beautiful season! I'ts my favorite! :)

2 comments:

  1. Woppe! Woohoo! You've posted! Congrats!
    I love all the pics. Snow is really fun for a while, but now we have reached the cabin fever stage in winter, so, therefore, even if you just posted something lovely with no pictures and lots of adjectives in it so that I can just imagine lots of flowers and buds and everything bright and beautiful, I would love that just as much as a post with lots of pics!!!!!!!!! :-) ;-) See you Tuesday! Hannah K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! P.S.~ I forgot to say how lovely your new head pic and backround is! Have a great, relaxing Sunday afternoon! Hannah K.

    ReplyDelete