Thursday, August 5, 2010

Summer stands for Swimming :)

At the mahoney pool with Lydia


At the Zorinsky pool with Hannah



At my cousins pool with Shae


Ella in the pool!





Tina Beach ball




Summer has been pretty low key for me this year, but I have been putting in a lot of swimming time, and it is awesome! Too bad school has to start in a couple weeks, and in one week the Zorinsky pool closes.. :( BUT that doesnt mean we'll stop swimming! My cousins have a really nice pool, and hopefully i'll still be able to swim there when school starts, I wish soo much that there would be another year of summer! I love it! :) One of my goals before school starts is biking around the double loop at zorinsky lake, I haven't done that for a year... Well I hope you guys are still looking at my blog after a few months of no posting.. :)



2 comments:

  1. Wow! That looks like a lot of swimming! It's pretty gray out right now, so the sun pics make me feel all bright and sunny and cheery and wonderful and....the list goes on and on!
    Hannah K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and... The new backround and stuff looks amazing! Very cute! Hannah K.

    ReplyDelete