Monday, January 10, 2011

New month new blog layout

random picturre..
Hey you again! ;)
I just changed my background to pink and black, which is my favorite two colors btw, and I can't find a good picture to match it. I need some wintery ideas but that will match the background.
Or do I change the background?!
Here's some more questions. Should my picture be
Of me?
Outside?
Other?
I'm clueless. I think i want one of me doing a snow angel. lol is that cheesy? But then I would have to change my background. Ugh my head is so confused right now! Okay I need to go do school! COmment what my layout should be!!!!

Change pic? (to what?)
Change background? (to what?)
Or both?!(TO WHAT?!)
lol i'm not that impatient.
OKAY BYE. (hyperr??)

2 comments:

  1. You are hysterical!!!! I absoulutley (as usual) LOVE the new backround and pic! You are so obvously blessed by God with your creativity and ability to take BEAUTIFUL pictures!!!! I like the snow angel idea, but I think one of snow just starting to accumulate (is that how you spell it?) would be cool too. Can't wait to see what you decide! Talk to ya later!
    Hananh K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! I apparentlty can't type my own name right now, so lets see if I can type yours! Leah. There! See ya later! Hannah
    Ps- I still had to backspace to correct that. Ugh..... looks like its back to typing practice for me! :D

    ReplyDelete