Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Riverboat days in SD

A little over a week ago, my dad, sister, and I went up to South Dakota to visit with our Grandparents. That week they always have a festival that we always go to. 

When we got there on Friday night they had a very long firework show! 


Saturday morning was a cold morning until the sun showed up! :)
The parade started and we waited for candy! ;) I know i'm such a 
little kid aren't I?!

Zebra or horse?
Mermaid or pony?
 Rat or car?
 Later on Saturday we watched a lawn mower race. It was okay. My dad enjoyed it!
 Susie, my aunts dog posing for a picture!
 Then on Sunday before we left we went over to a dam where there's just tons of water. I cannot remember the name so i'll just let you look at the pictures! lol



 These next two pictures I took in the car while we were driving home!
The clouds look SO cool, huh?


We had a fun time and I enjoyed myself.
Hope you enjoyed the pictures! 

No comments:

Post a Comment