Sunday, September 4, 2011

September has come around once again!

So as you noticed it's September! Wow! Time flies by so quickly doesn't it? 
It seems like it was just the first day of August a few days ago. As the weather has cooled down, it has been so nice being outside! I took these today when the sun was shining! I love capturing God's beauty!











Now this flower picture has a story behind it.
So my camera lens doesn't have a very nice zoom, so i have to get pretty close to an object when I want to take a closeup. So once I snapped this picture, I obviously looked at the screen to see how it turned out. 
On the left of my camera I see a fuzzy bumble bee sitting right on my camera, inches away from my hand! Naturally I freaked out and shook it off, looked behind me to make sure it was gone and ran inside! 
I ran to my mom asking her if there was a bee on my back and she looked confused, but checked.
I didn't get stung thankfully! But as you know I am scared of bees!
I just wanted to share that story with you, and maybe you will picture me screaming at a bee sitting on my camera when you look at this picture! ;D 



1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures! And that story reminds me of the time me and you were taking pictures of bees! haha. Good times! ;)

    ReplyDelete