Friday, October 28, 2011

Tiger nails


For Halloween I don't like doing anything scary or dressing up like ghosts, vampires, zombies, etc. so for my nails I did Tiger print. (pumpkins were an option but I didn't have the right stuff to use for it)

                                    First I painted my nails two coats of red.
Then once they were dry I took a sponge, (I used a paint sponge) and sponged gold nail polish onto the red.
After that dried I took a black striper (I got mine at gordmans for $1.99)
Brought up a tiger print picture and used that as a guide
and started "striping"


So that is my nail look I did for halloween. Next time I want to do pink with zebra stripes! I think I want to buy some different color stripers! They work really well and I love them!




Here is a large picture of my nails.

1 comment:

  1. Those are so neat, Leah! I'll have to try it.
    Hannah K.

    ReplyDelete