Saturday, October 25, 2008

Safe trip

Hey guys! I'm at the Iowa hotel right now!! I'm in the lobby, using my moms lap top! I g2g to bed soon, but I just thought i would type, a quick post!! To you guys, who don't know, but my uncle passed away, thursday i think...but we have to go to michigan for the funeral...so we headed out today..and here we are at a hotel. we will continue our drive tomorrow and get to Lori's house (my uncles wife) and go to the veiwing. We will stay at Lori's for 3 nights, and then head out to Chicago, and go to Midevile Times, and my mom and I will go to the american girl place, while Allissa and dad..do something else! After that we might go to a friends house in Iowa, but id think we are. Then our "trip" is over. Sorry if I didn't explain well! aah it's so peaceful in the lobby(thats were i am) i here a waterfall right behind me, and watching the Colledge word series baseball. Well dad says it's time to go back to our room! Cya, and i'll try to keep you posted! L8R!!!!
peace.
-Leah

3 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you going to Chicago in Illinois????


    -Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!!!!!!! Your going to Illinois!!!!!! I've got to meet you in person!!!! If I do meet you.....I will probably be at the american girl place at Chicago Heights. (it's new) then if we meet each other, we can be pen pals!!!!!! How cool is that??????

    -Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. When are you going to the american girl place?????

    -Kristin

    ReplyDelete