Friday, October 17, 2008

Yesterday..

I went to my friend, Shae's house. lol, first we ran around the house like 2 year olds, then we played " are you smarter then a fifth grader?" then...we went to pizza hut and picked some pizza up. then we went back to her house and started eating it, then there was a bee in her house. and we ran down stairs and screamed ( again like a bunch of 2 year olds) then we went to shae's school confrence, and me and my other friend, Molina, waited on the step things for like 20 minutes! then we went home and put our running clothes on, and played a bunch of games out side, such as: tag, (and just kicked a ball aound) and then we went inside and danced to chipmunk music. OHOHOH, and!!!! I held her hampsters! their claws are sharp!! one got his snot on my hand cause he was sniffing me. LOL! then my mom came and picked me up, and i went to "art class" my sister is starting to teach me and 4 other kids art. but yeah! THAT WAS YESTERDAYS FUNNY FUN FUN DAY! lol, later yo mon!

No comments:

Post a Comment