Thursday, September 2, 2010

I love them sooooo much!!!

Asher, he's the best 7 year old boy in the whole world! I am so lucky to have him as my neighbor, and i have tought him so much, It's soo exciting to watch him grow up! He's my favorite little buddy!!!
Bianka, i met in the hospital the day she was born, and i've enjoyed making her laugh ever sense, feeding her milk, taking pictures of her, and watching her grow :) She is going to turn into a beautiful young lady!

And little Ella. We're are best friends, we make eachother laugh, and i've tought her silly things, she's getting soo beautiful and so big, I can't wait for a few years, we can do everything together! I'm so glad you're in my life!

What else are neighbors for? I LOVE THESE KIDS. They're so special to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment