Saturday, March 12, 2011

Babysitting, and Prince Caspian!

Hey guys. Allissa had to babysit Asher, Ella and Bianca this evening and I haven't come along with her for a while so she said it was okay if i did and I got some pretty good pictures to tell ya how fun we had! lol

So we ate pizza and Bianca had her spaghettio's and you can tell she enjoyed them! :)
Then Asher was showing us magic tricks!
And Ella was copying what he was doing, which I don't quite know what they were trying to accomplish.
And Bianca had fun in her blow up thing with balls!
And lastly we watched Prince caspian! This picture above is me, Ella, and Asher in a little "tent" asher made with a blanket! Haha. I love this pic soo much!

(and here is a funny quote that was said tonight:
Allissa: "I like Prince Caspian so much!"
Asher: "Why, cause they're killing each other?"

Hahaha!)
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment