Thursday, March 17, 2011

St. Patrick's day post! GREEN!

Hey there everybody! Happy St. Patrick's day. Even though I don't celebrate this holiday I still thought it would be nice to post some pictures I came up with today. Well since the theme of this holiday is pretty much GREEN. I went around the house, found all the green things I could, and now i'll show them to you! Here we go!

Green clothes!
Time!
sticky notes..
Herbs
Green wall
Green pom pom, and holder for gloves
Laundry soap.
Hardrive lights..
Container
pillows!
Kleenex box.
Sprite is green
A green coaster
Lotion
Butter dish
Chip bag
Fake apple decoration..
Bottle
Tea cup.
A plant.
I know these are a lot of different color of M&ms but there are GREEN ones! :)
Candy dish
Green vase
A couple of green colored books... :)
A giant flip flop decoration
my sisters contact case.
Towel

A flower toy, and my green shirt/vest
Okay so there you have it! Have a safe day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment