Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I'm a sicky, so i'm lacking the pictures


Hi! To tell you the truth, I haven't taken many pictures this month! I've only taken 50! Now to you it might be a lot, but for me usually i have at least 100 if not more at this time. So I don't have many pics to show you..most of them are of me, or if the same object but differen't angles. So I'll try to get a lot of pics up by saturday, but really this is the first time i've not been in the mood to take any pics with my new camera!

If you saw my other post you'll see it said i'm getting sick, and today it has gotten worse, so I am just feeling all drowsy and all blahhh.. but surprise surprise i tricked you and I will add ONE picture just cause you know I don't like posting without a picture. and plus I haven't had ONE post without a picture in 2011 and I want to keep it that way! So here is one picture I took this month.
It's a bottle with fake flowers i put in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment